Tuesday, August 1st, 2017 (Baysville, ON): Lake of Bays Brewing Company is a top 10 craft brewer in Ontario looking to hire a full time Bookkeeper/Office Administrator who would report directly to our Financial Controller. LB has been brewing up delicious craft beer since 2010. We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and hardworking approach to business. We are seeking a motivated team player, with experience in bookkeeping and payroll processing. The successful incumbent will be detail oriented, able to work well independently, and comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing and growing. We currently use QuickBooks for our accounting software, but will be moving to an SAP platform during the winter of 2018. The successful incumbent will help manage this transition along-side the Financial Controller.
As Bookkeeper/Office Administrator, you will:
- Manage accounts payable & communication with vendors
- Process payroll bi-weekly, including collecting time-sheets, managing vacation
leave, calculating commissions for the sales team, and processing payroll with
accuracy and timeliness.
- Remit and report payroll withholding tax, WSIB filing, EHT filing, T4’s and
T2200’s on time and with accuracy.
- Manage timely bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Collect, post and summarize payments for bank deposits – supporting the inside
sales team with accounts receivable.
- Manage the employee expense report process in a timely manner.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the purchase requisition process, and cash
- Post summary of daily retail store sales from POS terminal into accounting
software, and reconcile retail sales HST on a monthly basis (currently
- Assist with month end adjusting journal entries.
- Administer the group insurance program and help employees with questions or
- Be a team player willing to assist in house-keeping items at the office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5+ years experience bookkeeping and payroll processing
- Recognized degree or diploma in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Strong skill-set in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks or SAP for small businesses
Competitive salary and benefit package available. Salary to commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Email Martina your application: firstname.lastname@example.org