Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016: Baysville, ON – Crafted using noble German hops and European malt, the Vienna Lager is a flavourful yet easy-drinking lager with a gentle malt and slight hop character. Top Shelf aims high and scores big!
- 5.5% alc./vol. IBUs: 20
- Brilliant copper hue with a lofty cream foam.
- Smooth malt aroma with toast and caramel flavour and a hint of cherry.
- Medium-bodied, cherry notes quickly change to crusty bread. Easy-drinking with a crisp, clean finish.
- Recommended pairings: meat and battered fish fry, seasoned potato dishes, sweetly spiced desserts such as apple pie topped with a fresh slice of aged cheddar.
- Learn more…
*Full distribution in 2 weeks! Look for the ruby red cans at The Beer Store and LCBO.
Celebrating 3 Years in Partnership with the NHL Alumni Association
Since 2013, Lake of Bays Brewing Company and the NHLA have raised over $100,000 in support of the NHLA’s activities through our lineup of hockey-themed beers. Founded in 1999, the NHLA is a not-for-profit organization devoted to supporting former professional hockey players in their transition to life after hockey and harnessing the power of those players to support the development of healthy communities across North America. I am a very shy person by nature, so for me it was a real problem to buy intimate things and medicines. Canadian pharmacy solved my problem. You don’t need to have the courage to go to a regular pharmacy, in a hurry to grab the first thing your eyes fall on, or even tell the pharmacist (most often advanced years) what you need. You can safely look at the site whatever you want and make an order without talking to any living soul.
Here are some of the charitable causes that the NHLA supports:
- Law Enforcement Torch for Special Olympics
- Help a Child Smile
- Baycrest Hospital
- Camp Maple Leaf
- Gordie Howe Centre for Alzheimer’s Research
- Learn more…