In regards to COVID-19, we would like to take a moment to provide you with an update about the steps we are taking to ensure the well-being of everyone around us. The health and safety of our guests, employees and community is of utmost importance to us, and is our top priority.
Although our restaurants and retail store already follow the strict rules of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), we are taking extra caution and stepping up our current safety and cleanliness standards. We are continuing to operate as normal, with these extra steps in place:
- We are increasing sanitizing of frequently used high traffic areas including door handles, bathrooms, tables, tasting bar, pin pads, cash registers and more.
- Tables at our restaurant will not be pre-set or include any menus prior to customers being seated. Cutlery will be brought out according to what is ordered, and tables will continue to be sanitized after each use.
- We will also be seating people accordingly with social distancing to the greatest degree possible.
- We have provided our staff with safety standards in regards to COVID-19 to ensure that all of these safety measures are followed.
- Our staff are well aware of the severity of the situation and have been instructed to stay at home if they have been travelling or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- If you have recently travelled outside the country or are feeling any flu-like symptoms, we respectfully ask that you avoid coming into the restaurant and retail store. Instead, you can ask someone to pick up beer and/or a take-out order for you.
- As always, our beer is available to take home at both our restaurant and retail locations. We can also provide take-out at Huntsville Brewhouse. If you wish to do so, you can place an order at (705) 789-7931.
- Moving forward, our Sunday Brunch will be cancelled until further notice, as well as our tours at the retail location.
At Lake of Bays Brewing, we are closely monitoring the situation and will continuously update our standards as we move forward in alignment with any orders or recommendations from public health authorities.
Please take care as we all navigate through this time.
Thank you for your continued support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Lake of Bays Brewing Team