“Brew Crew” Rewards Program
Terms & Conditions
- The “Brew Crew” Rewards Program (the "Program") is a loyalty reward program offered by Lake of Bays Brewing Company Limited and its subsidiaries (the “Organizer”), to customers making in-store purchases at its restaurant and retail outlets. The Program is governed by these terms and conditions available at [insert link] (the "Terms"). The Organizer specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate this Program (in whole or in part), any program, benefit or award or these Terms either with or without notice. By registering to become a member (as defined below) you acknowledge your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER TO BECOME A MEMBER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM. The Program allows store customers who have completed the membership registration steps in accordance with these Terms ("Members") to collect certain rewards stamps (each a "Stamp", collectively, "Stamps") by making in-store purchases and redeem a completed card of Stamps (a “Stamp Card”) for certain benefits and/or rewards as may be offered by the Organizer from time to time. The Organizer may also designate from time to time, partners from whom Members will be able to collect or redeem Stamps (the "Program Partners" or "Partners"). Members acquire no vested right or entitlement to the continued availability of any particular reward or benefit, redemption level or Program Partner. THE PROGRAM IS A TIME-LIMITED LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM, COMMENCING ON MAY 1, 2023 AND ENDING ON OCTOBER 31, 2028, OR UNTIL SUCH OTHER EXTENDED DATE AS THE ORGANIZER MAY ELECT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION BY POSTING A NOTICE IN THIS SPACE (THE "TERMINATION DATE"). STAMPS SHALL EXPIRE AS OF THE DATE INDICATED ON THE STAMP CARD, OR IN THE EVENT THAT THE PROGRAM IS NOT EXTENDED PAST THE TERMINATION DATE, WHICHEVER OCCURS SOONER.
Participation in the Program - Membership Registration
- Entering into the program and receiving a Stamp Card is free.
- Participation in the Program is open to all in-person shoppers at the Organizer’s restaurants & retail outlets.
- To register, you must have a valid Canadian address and must be at least 19 years of age.
- Stamp Cards are only available to individuals and must be maintained in the name of an individual. Stamp Cards will not be available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, schools or anyone other than an individual.
- If for any reason Organizer believes a Member is under 19 years of age, Organizer reserves the right to request proof of age. If such proof is not provided, the Membership may be terminated, including the immediate forfeiture of all Stamps.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel any Stamp(s) or Stamp Card based on the reasonable belief, at the Organizer’s sole discretion, that the Stamp(s) or Stamp Card has been obtained by theft, fraud or as a result of any other actions inconsistent with the Terms of the Program.
Collection of Stamps
- To collect Stamps following registration, you must make eligible in-store purchases at the Organizer's stores and restaurants as indicated on the Stamp Card, which eligible purchases may be revised from time to time by the Organizer in its sole discretion.
- All Stamps awarded for eligible purchases shall be tracked on the Stamp Card. The Organizer is not responsible for lost or stolen Stamp Cards and any Stamps collected on a Stamp Card that is subsequently lost or stolen are forfeited.
- Occasionally, through specified promotions by participating Program Partners, additional Stamps may be awarded for actions as specified by the Or Such instructions will be posted at the Organizer’s restaurants and retail outlets and/or online at lakeofbaysbrewing.ca or the Organizer’s official social media accounts and only instructions posted in these locations will be considered valid.
- All Stamp totals, as shown on the Member’s current Stamp Card, will be deemed correct unless otherwise substantiated by the Member by bringing forward evidence satisfactory to the Organizer. In the case of a discrepancy, the Organizer’s internal database and records govern.
Redemption of Stamps
- A completed Stamp Card may be redeemed for rewards as indicated on the Stamp Card, or as otherwise determined by the Organizer, at its sole discretion.
- Rewards earned from a redeemed stamp card may only be applied to subsequent purchases. For greater clarity, rewards may NOT be applied retroactively against the last purchase(s) made to complete a Stamp Card and qualify for the reward. The reward can be applied against any subsequent purchase, including one made immediately after the purchase that resulted in a completed Stamp Card.
- To redeem a Stamp Card, you must be at least 19 years of age.
- Employees or contractors of the Organizer, or their respective affiliates are not eligible to become Members of the Program and redeem Stamps for instant rewards. For greater clarity, employees or contractors of the Organizer, or their respective affiliates are not eligible to redeem Stamps for draws and contest entry opportunities.
- The Organizer may, from time to time, offer supplementary programs, rewards, benefits or promotions related to the Program.
- A completed Stamp Card must be surrendered for cancellation by the Organizer when redeemed.
- Rewards can only be obtained if Member has the required number of Stamps at the time of redemption
- Products and services eligible for redemption will be as indicated on the Stamp Card and updated on a periodic basis, and may change from time to time based on the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- The Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for Stamps redeemed by any person(s) other than the Member.
- Stamps have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. Stamps cannot be refunded, assigned, exchanged, sold, traded, bartered, purchased, or given by gift or otherwise transferred; any Stamps so acquired are void. The accumulation of Stamps does not entitle the Program Members to any vested rights, and the Organizer and/or the Program Partners do not guarantee in any way the continued availability of any reward, redemption level, coupons or any other benefit. The Organizer assumes no liability to Members as regards the addition or deletion of Program Partners or of actions for which Stamps can be collected and/or redeemed.
- Stamps and completed Stamp Cards cannot be refunded once redeemed.
- The Organizer will maintain the privacy and security of all personal information collected from Members, including, but not limited to: name, address, email address, telephone numbers, date of birth and purchasing information ("Personal Information").
- Personal Information will be collected for the following purposes including, but not limited to:
- To set up and administer the Program including ongoing management of Accounts, and to accurately record Stamps and to update Stamp balances;
- To process redemptions and issue rewards;
- To communicate with Members about the Stamp Card Program and other draws and contests similar to this one, Lake of Bays Brewing Company news and products , opportunities to subscribe to newsletters or promotional clubs and notifications about special offers and related products or services;
- To send Members notices as set forth in these Terms;
- To understand Members’ shopping and information needs and preferences, and to offer Members relevant information, products, services and rewards to meet those needs and interests; and
- To provide Members with special offers and rewards from the Organizer and the Program Partners.
- In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule or phase of this Program, the decision of the Organizer shall be final.
- The Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. EST on October 31, 2028 (the "Termination Date") or until such other extended date as the Organizer may elect in its sole discretion by posting a notice in this space. Stamps shall expire as of the date indicated on the Stamp Card, or in the event that the Program is not extended past the Termination Date, whichever occurs sooner.
- At 12:00 a.m. EST on the first day following the Termination Date (the "Renewal Date"), the Program may be renewed for successive terms of three (3) months following the Renewal Date (the last date of such successive term being the "Renewed Termination Date") and the Member’s Stamps will be maintained if the Organizer gives notice by posting a notice of renewal to this space at least fifteen (15) days before the Termination Date or the Renewed Termination Date, as applicable, that the Program will be renewed ("Notice of Extension"). In this case, all Stamps collected by Members will remain available to the Members until the subsequent Renewed Termination Date. If events beyond the Organizer’s control materially affect the Organizer’s ability to operate the Program, the Program may be suspended or terminated without notice.
- The Program may be terminated by Organizer at any time by posting a notice at [address] (a "Notice of Termination"). If the Organizer gives a Notice of Termination, it may, in its sole discretion, establish a replacement program.
- Your acceptance of the Terms online constitutes your agreement to all the Terms of the Program.
- Any abuse by a Member of the Program’s privileges, any failure by a Member to follow the Program’s Terms, or any misrepresentation by a Member may subject the Member to expulsion from the Program, including forfeiture of all accumulated Stamps. This determination will be at the Organizer’s sole discretion and such determinations will be final.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information herein is correct. The Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printed copies of these Terms nor those published from time to time on [address]
- Any waiver by the Organizer of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms contained herein, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall be effective only in the specific instance and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of the Organizer as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with the Terms and Conditions. No delay or omission by the Organizer in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
- Members agree that the Organizer will not be responsible for any reward, rebate or any other benefit provided by Organizer and/or by any Program Partner or any other third party participating in the Program and as such, hereby releases the Organizer, their parent, affiliates, divisions, related companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, owners and employees, (collectively "Releases") from any and all liability and claims arising from or connected to such reward, rebate or benefit, including the registration, collection, redemption and fulfillment and use thereof as well as any loss or damage caused by such reward, rebate or benefit. The Organizer or any of the above mentioned Releases shall not be responsible for any delay in the shipping of rewards, as applicable. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROGRAM AND EVERYTHING ON ANY PROGRAM PARTNERS' SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. All Members attorn to the jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario. The Organizer has the final authority as to the interpretation of these Terms and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Program.
- By participating in this Program, you agree that: (i) you will contact us directly and give us the opportunity to try to resolve any and all disputes before you take any action in court, or otherwise; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall in no event include legal fees; and (iv) except to the extent permitted by Law, under no circumstances will Member be permitted to obtain awards for, and Member hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- In the event that any provision in these Terms is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions of these Terms.